It’s common knowledge that Thanksgiving Eve is one of the absolute most popular bar nights of the entire year, since most people are back in their hometowns. So, for those of you looking for the perfect place to spend a fun night out, here are a few exciting Massapequa bars that won’t disappoint!
The Best Massapequa Bars to Celebrate Thanksgiving Eve
Tap Room is one of the area’s newest gastropubs and craft beer bars. With an incredible, mouthwatering menu, a kitchen open until 3 am and over 35 beers on tap that rotate weekly, where else would you want to spend Thanksgiving eve?
If you’re looking for some tasty grub, they have tons of burgers, tacos, sandwiches and sliders. However, they’re most famous for fresh, off-the-boat mussels, which you can get in a variety of styles, including Drunken German, buffalo, red, white, potato & bacon or Asian.
They also have a happy hour every Monday through Friday from 4 pm to 7pm that features $4 wines and beers and $5 mussels. Even if you can’t make it for Thanksgiving Eve, you can stop by anytime to try one of their unbeatable weekly specials like:
- Monday: Local Taps & Apps ($4 Long Island beers and $5 select appetizers)
- Tuesday: Burger Night ($5 burgers and half-off Blue Point pints)
- Wednesday: Trivia Night starting at 9:30 pm
- Thursday: Wing Night ($12 all-you-can-eat wings and 50 cent Pabst Blue Ribbon’s)
Also, if you visit on a Friday or Saturday evening, Tap Room has live entertainment featuring local up-and-coming musicians.
Salumi is a unique tapas and wine bar that combines rustic décor with a warm, inviting atmosphere. It’s truly a haven for all Long Island foodies and wine lovers. Their primary fare includes delicious small plates, meats and cheeses from Italy and Spain.
Take a seat at their 32-ft. antique timber bar and try one of over 70 hand-picked wines or small plates like Pork Belly Bocadillo, Marrow Bone and Walnut Chicken. However, the real draw at Salumi is their signature meat and cheese plates, such as:
- Spanish Board (a selection of Spanish meats and cheeses with quince paste, Marcona almond, dried fruits and olives)
- Italian Board (a selection of Italian cured meats and cheeses with fig jam, olives, dried fruits and hazelnuts)
- Market Board (a selection of artisanal meats and cheeses from around the world, fruits, nuts, olives and rustic bread)
Of course, if you’re looking to try a variety of meats and cheeses, there are tons of selections that you can order á la carte.
If you’re in search of the quintessential Irish pub and restaurant, Paddy’s Loft is the place to be this Thanksgiving eve.
Aside from their 4 pm to 7 pm happy hour on Monday through Friday, you can stay until 2 am on Wednesdays and enjoy;
- $3.50 domestic bottles and pints
- $5.50 imported bottles and pints
- $4 well drinks
- $5.50 house wines
- $3.50 house shots
- $6 and $7 appetizers
If you happen to visit on a Tuesday, you can experience the soothing sounds of Paul Cuthbert as he performs the hottest rock, pop and country hits from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
These Massapequa bars are perfect for celebrating this Thanksgiving eve. No matter where you decide to go, make sure you get home safe by ordering an All Island cab!